Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sing in the rain

Pondering on my thoughts on how to start the second post, i end up listening to my bro’s “eppo dee sapda vara pora?” shouts (yeah, my thambi is a good cook ) and my mind, as though full of innovative ideas, goes blank.

Then, an idea strikes me to sing beautiful female solos in an attempt to kill our new neighbour and rescue her from her maamiyaar kodumais.

pudhu vellai mazhai” padlama?– venam adhula paadhi lyrics olariduven..hmm what about “engae enadhu kavidhai?”–Aishwarya range ellam unaku overa illa?..

I try my level best to search for the lyrics of other songs and download the karaoke too. Imagining myself a contestant on The Airtel super singer contest, i adjust the speakers, switch off the fan (to avoid the gorr gorr BGM), place down the receiver of the landline, in case my mom calls and says, “mazha kotardhu, thuniya maadilendhu eduthundu vaa dee” and after soo many arrangements, i prepare myself after a horrible rehersal to give my final shot…, when “PHAT” there is a power cut.

Yeah! I end up singing, “Sing in the rain i am shweeeeeenng in the raaoin..i want moohre in the raaoin..i want mohre”.

Stop laughing. x(

sing in the rain

P.S. My efforts would have all been saved if my father had thought of buying an UPS, instead of subscribing for the FINAL reports of unheard companies. :(

2 comments:

  1. ippo nee enna thaan solla varae ??.....etho second post aa romba perusa pottu irukkale nu partha.....ippadi yen mokka pannarae.....?!?!....

    ReplyDelete